ELMC Rx Solutions
Reduce Rx Spend 15%- Veritas Clinical PA Review Program
ELMC RxSolutions and the DVHCC have joined forces to deliver a solution that protects your members clinically and your fund financially from the inefficiencies and ineffectiveness in the PBM Specialty Rx Clinical Prior Authorization approval process.
As an advocate and consultant for numerous Health & Welfare funds, ELMC RxSolutions understands the importance of optimizing member care while simultaneously protecting fund finances.
For funds looking to reduce total Rx cost while improving care, the Veritas PA Clinical Review program offers a solution that’s both effective and virtually silent to your members.
The right drug at the right cost at the right time:
Veritas is essentially a real time audit of a PBM’s Clinical Prior Authorization process. It happens behind the scenes and fills clinical gaps in the PBM PA criteria and protocols.
In addition, the Veritas PA Clinical Review program requires no changes:
- No plan design or SPD changes.
- No formulary or network changes
- No PBM changes – ELMC simply needs access to their PA approval system
- No consultant or TPA changes
Veritas program highlights:
- Reduce total Rx spend, on average, by 15% or more
- Zero-member disruption – “The Silent Saver”
- Fees based on Shared Savings- no risk
- Implement the program at any time with zero startup cost- 60 day advance notice requested
Vaughan M. Reale CEBS, CLU,
Sr. VP Sales